World Tour 2013 Appointments

It's ok for me

Sorry guys but it just looks like I cannot be with you tonight. Have a great flight and good landings in greenland.
Cheers Tom

Guys,

I am also unable to fly today at 1800UTC. I can either do it later today (like 2000UTC) or tomorrow evening.

I know I am not the one whom the schedule should be adjusted for, but can we do it later even tomorrow? Again something like 2000UTC? Need to get kids to bed first -:)

We can leave this for tomorow, i have nothing important to do this weekend, just to watch some Footbal :lol:

Haha, I am done watching soccer after latest Spanish fiasco and unlimited teasing from my German friends...

20:00 is quite late that means 22:00 europe. It is a long flight. What about 19:00utc are your children still up at this time Jan? Cheers Tom

Hi World Tour Pilots,
I do not know if it is possible for me to fly Friday evening the Leg to Halifax. I have students in the studio and they will leave late for sure. Maybe Saturday is better - and you?
Cheers Tom

Hello

Normally I would say 1800 zulu, but it is almost 4 hours flight. So maybe we should fly about 16-17 zulu.

Greetings

Back
Top Bottom