FsACARS ...

Peter Schindler said:
To all those who still use FsAcars (not many, if any): please use it at your own risk (as you always did) or do not use it at all (as you probably already do) until I can confirm that at least it doesn't work worse than before and that there's no new bugs added.
Or, if you would like to help with testing, please use it and report your experiences, but don't be deceived if the same bugs or different bugs spoil your flights.

As far as I could see, most pilots replaced FsAcars with XAcars by now or completely left the VA (which would be sad if it was only for the buggy FsAcars). So it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Hi Peter,

I am new and I like FsAcars. :D
I like it more than Xacars because Xacars does not show a lot of flight data in PIREPS.

I get only one error after I finish the flight but I have no problems sending PIREP.

If you want to, I will take a screenshot of the error and steps I am doing so maybe you could take a look at the script.

Thank you very much for doing it, I still think that FsAcars is great.

Flightkeeper just gives you the map of your flight, not a biggie, if you fly on VATSIM , you can also have your flight mapped.

Anyway, please let me know if you want me to post these screenshots.

Cheers, AJ ;)

Back
Top Bottom