ACH-FSE: FBO's (closed thread. Not available)

Users Local time
Today 7:11 AM
Re: ACH-FSE: FBO's

WARNING, whole post out of date!

Route Network, Updated Jan 29, 2014:

Green Markers: my FBOs (ETND, EDBW), rented gates ()
Red Markers: Destinations
Green Lines: "Regio" routes
Black Lines: "Connect" routes
Red Lines:
Good Assignments;
STB Air, EDAY<->EDAZ;
Black Pearl Charter, EDON<->ETNW, ETNT<->ETNW<->ETUO

Supplies: ETNW, EDDT

map

map

map

==============================================================================

ARCHIVE:
Jan 27, 2014:

This is my first FBO in ETND, The red routes are the ones served by it.
The yellow airfields have FBOs of the group "Black Pearl Charter", they have some very good assignments on the blue routes.

ETNW sells supplies, EDDV (Hanover) is within "walking distance" a few miles east of ETNW and sells building materials:

Again, the yellow fields belong to black pearl charter. The white fields all have two free slots.
What do you think about the area in the east around Berlin? Could this be a good area to make money?

I don't have that much time right now, so I'm paying good (I think) for any help to transport my building materials.

Or sell some Supplies to me at my FBOs.

In ETND, you can safely abort a takeoff at V1 with a ERJ-135LR at a takeoff weight of 18000kg/39700lbs with normal takeoff flaps.
If you don't care about aborting, the airport can even handle a ERJ-135LR at MTOW.

EDBW has a long runway (>2km) and should be able to handle everything.

I care about aborting at V1, i allways try to do realistic flights. BTW, my new and very forst FBO is only 564nm from yours, at EYSA. This is in Siauliai, Lithuania, and it's international airport with 11483ft runway. I will bring there some nice planes, and i have building materials, fuel and suplies. So, neighbor, just let me know when you need help ;)

Zeljko Budovic said:
I care about aborting at V1, i allways try to do realistic flights. BTW, my new and very forst FBO is only 564nm from yours, at EYSA. This is in Siauliai, Lithuania, and it's international airport with 11483ft runway. I will bring there some nice planes, and i have building materials, fuel and suplies. So, neighbor, just let me know when you need help ;)

Very nice! I already added you as a destination for one of my gates at ETND (See edited post above).

I was able to transport enough bulding materials in a CH-47 to build a second FBO at EDBW, connecting to ETND and flying to some nice nearby destinations.

If this runs well I will propably add a FBO in southern Germany to create a triangle.

ETND added to my destinations too. There are some "Astrosammy Connect Pax" assigments allready at EYSA. I will expand network in the future, allready have some plans for FBO's in Germany and other countries, but i need to pay some credit for a plane first

i just made a great deal - purchased JS41 for only 1600000. They are pretty expensive in FSE, but for some reason, there was a couple of this planes for sale(system generated) with this low prices.
Now i need to work hard and pay the loan, so i'm probably not buying FBO's for the next couple of weeks :lol:

Re: ACH-FSE: FBO's (a suggestion)

---

I have a suggestion. To make our FBO's, Repair Shops, Passenger Terminals and gates recognisable to all pilots we can use "Air Child" + the first two letters of our first airport ICAO. In my case I have taken "Air Child SC".
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/ACH/ACH-FSEsugg03.jpg[/imgpop]

We can use the same method for the name of the Carrier of the facilities (owned or rented):
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/ACH/ACH-FSEsugg02.jpg[/imgpop]

When a pilot goes to SCTB, for example, he/she sees:
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/ACH/ACH-FSEsugg01.jpg[/imgpop]

I think it gives a better imago of our Air Child group at FS Economy.

:fly:

Zeljko Budovic said:
i'm probably not buying FBO's for the next couple of weeks :lol:
May I advice you NEVER "buy" FBO's? The sellers want only make money, no matter how :devil:

Because we fly for Air Child (the children and UNICEF) we can better build the FBO's (much cheaper), transporting the building materials and the supplies, and we can also rent a pair of gates in airports where no more room is available.

whel, i actualy build my FBO's, and will probably buy one only if that is very important big/bussy airport. I don't want why I wrote "buy", but I probably thought that i don't plan to buy anything, or spend money on something else, until i finish with my loans :lol:

Hello.
I want to build FBO at SCTL.

where do I get building material and how do I build it? do I have to reserve 1 lot or is it automatical when I build?

Anders Kvamme Stemland said:
where do I get building material and how do I build it? do I have to reserve 1 lot or is it automatical when I build?
I've sent you a PM with some info, tips and a pair of questions.

Ricardo Rementería Troncoso said:
Anders Kvamme Stemland said:
I've sent you a PM with some info, tips and a pair of questions.
HI
Can you send me the same info I would like to do it in LIRZ

Fabrizio Pascucci said:
Can you send me the same info I would like to do it in LIRZ
That's impossible... I've cleaned my mailboxes... Besides that, you need information about your area, around LIRZ...
I'll send you a PM... Give me one hour or so...

Building up FBO Network?

In Forum someone sells ETOR for about 35k .
It is in the auctions forum.

Anyone enogh money to get it for Airchild?

Hi, Sebastian,
All costs for building FBO's must be payed by the pilots. Air Child has no FBO's.
About ETOR: that's a "airstrip", 1-lot (max 2 gates). There are other airstrips near ETOR. If you build there you need 10000 + 2000 + 2000 = 14000 building materials and 500 supplies to go in business. This will cost you 46878.59
I do not see small nor large airports where you can build FBO's near ETOR. Thus you must go for airstrips.
I never buy FBO's, but in this case is cheaper than building a new one. If you like the location, do it.
What's your name in FSE? I do not see you flying for Air Child there, and you are not registered in our ACH-FSE forum there.

I wrote you an email to answer your questions.
My ingame name is JackWalker. I flew today a short flight in australia for Airchild.Actually i fly back to europe from there. After that i earned enough money to build up a small network.
If you want i can try to buy this small airstrip. If i dont need it, i will rebuy it.

Sebastian Riege said:
...My ingame name is JackWalker. I flew today a short flight in australia for Airchild.Actually i fly back to europe from there. After that i earned enough money to build up a small network.
If you want i can try to buy this small airstrip. If i dont need it, i will rebuy it.
That's fine. Go ahead. I've updated our members list.

Ok. I bought my first FBO in ETOR: It was cheaper than build up something. I dont know if it will work in future, but with 35k it wasn't expensive enough to suffer with that,

I "produce" airchild passengers to EDDF, EDDK and ETND (because Astrosammy has his FBO there).

Greetings

Hi everyone,

I had a question on FBOs.

I see a lot of airports I'd liek to set in in France have Closed FBos. I read in the rules that after a certain amount of time, inactive FBos are automaticaly killed. Do you know if there is a way to see the remaining time before a slot is free again?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom