ACH-FSE: FBO's (closed thread. Not available)

Re: ACH-FSE: FBO's

Simon Pechinot said:
I see a lot of airports I'd liek to set in in France have Closed FBos. I read in the rules that after a certain amount of time, inactive FBos are automaticaly killed. Do you know if there is a way to see the remaining time before a slot is free again?
There is no way to know it, except by asking the owner. He is the only one who can know it.

It will be hard to expend new FBOs, almost all airports are taken, either by living or dead FBOs.

At least i can do some flights in Europe after assigning them to AC :) Too bad i'm transporting people from other companies XD

Simon Pechinot said:
It will be hard to expend new FBOs, almost all airports are taken...
If you look good around in, for example, south France, you can find a "small" airport (2-lots) without any builded FBO. You can start there. It's LFCG, Antichan, St Girons, France. .

Here you can see a map of the area:

LFCG.jpg

There are many more small airports like this one in France, Italy or Spain.
Look always first for small airports (2-lots). Then for one of these with ILS, VOR or NDB (in that orde). Of course you must have a runway with asphalt or concrete and longer than 3500 ft.

I am building FBO in EFRV :) have bought some building material from efhk (1000 kg) but how much do I need to get the fbo in full operation? :)

You need 10k BM per lot, 2k BM for a PT (Passengers Terminal) and 2k BM for a RS (Repair Shop).
Further you need 10k supplies to activate and maintain active your FBO for some days.

:fly:

PS.- Give us a map of your regional network (FBO's). That way we can send passengers and cargo to your airports.

Thanks. It will take some time to build then I see. But I can fly 1000 kg first then 1000 more and so on unroll I get to 10000 bms?

Anders,
It looks like you do not have looked at . There you see 2 Beechcraft 1900C and 2 Lockheed Constellation... See also de specifications of both models. You can always cross the Atlantic with them... Actually, I am taking one of the Constellations to South America... it's at this moment at LELC... if you need it and you really intend to use it, let me know and I will let it there...

Saludos,

yep, Is it a time frame for how fast you must build the FBO when started?

I hope to have my FBO in finland finished in 3-4 weeks :)

Anders Kvamme Stemland said:
yep, Is it a time frame for how fast you must build the FBO when started?
No, but if you have 1 lot, some one else can take the other (two) lot(s) before you can build them...
When you begin you must go quick, really quick !!!

So Ricardo and FSE pilots, I hope you are happy now with all the southamerican airfields I add to our air child database - have fun.
Cheers Tom

That's fine, Tom.
I've found 5 airports, those with only letters in their ICAO code.
All the others, 23 airports with 1 or 2 numbers in the ICAO code, were not found :?: :?: :?:
Most of them are in Argentina, and they are often used in FS Economy. Those ICAO codes are correct.

I am flying a Beechcraft 1900C from Finland to the Cono Sur of South America and right now I must make an airport for X-Plane 10... (GMMF, Sidi Ifni, in Morocco) :envy:

You see... this is not only a problem with the airport databases of Air Child, but also with the databases of X-Plane and FSX (FSE uses the original database from FS9 without updates...)

Saludos,

PS.- I've found GMMF in the airport databases of Air Child :!: :!: :!:

Ricardo Rementería Troncoso said:
That's fine, Tom.
I've found 5 airports, those with only letters in their ICAO code.
All the others, 23 airports with 1 or 2 numbers in the ICAO code, were not found :?: :?: :?:
Most of them are in Argentina, and they are often used in FS Economy. Those ICAO codes are correct.

I am flying a Beechcraft 1900C from Finland to the Cono Sur of South America and right now I must make an airport for X-Plane 10... (GMMF, Sidi Ifni, in Morocco) :envy:

You see... this is not only a problem with the airport databases of Air Child, but also with the databases of X-Plane and FSX (FSE uses the original database from FS9 without updates...)

Saludos,

PS.- I've found GMMF in the airport databases of Air Child :!: :!: :!:

So in the database of ACH I find all AP I added. If you do not find them in XP or in other airac databases....? That's why I asked if it make sense to add them if they are not present in the airacs.
In furure I think I only add missing airports which are present in the airac database.

example from ACH charter dispatch:
SA45 - SA46
Frias - Fiambala General Alvear-Buenos Aires / 146 nm / 00:48 h
SA03 - SA11
Villa Minetti - Campo Arenal / 280 nm / 01:07 h
SA24 - SA34
Calilegua - Trelew Aeroclub / 1169 nm / 03:15 h
etc.

Cheers Tom

Tom Weber said:
So in the database of ACH I find all AP I added. If you do not find them in XP or in other airac databases....? That's why I asked if it make sense to add them if they are not present in the airacs.
The question arises: Which airports did you add to ACH's database?
I've found only 5 from 28 in my list of "missing airports", for example "SCIL":
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/ACHdatabase01.png[/imgpop]

Another example: I couldn't find "Choele Choel", real ICAO code "SA29" (old ICAO code in FS9 was "SA0T") or the other 27...

"Make it sense"?... I don't know. It's a question of choice.
Do we want to follow the rules and data from Aerosoft and/or Navigraph?...
or do we want to go closer to the airports in the real world?
I choose anyway for the second option.
Tom Weber said:
In furure I think I only add missing airports which are present in the airac database.
That's a pity... :(
That way there will be always "missing airports", because the data of the "airac database" is updated if the paying subscribers uses the data. It's an enterprise. Their "motto" is the money...
The ACH database is anyway every month updated using the "airac database".
Actually, we can forget our intention to go closer to the airports in the real world.

Tom Weber said:
The question arises: Which airports did you add to ACH's database?
I've found only 5 from 28 in my list of "missing airports", for example "SCIL":
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/ACHdatabase01.png[/imgpop]

Another example: I couldn't find "Choele Choel", real ICAO code "SA29" (old ICAO code in FS9 was "SA0T") or the other 27...

"Make it sense"?... I don't know. It's a question of choice.
Do we want to follow the rules and data from Aerosoft and/or Navigraph?...
or do we want to go closer to the airports in the real world?
I choose anyway for the second option.
Tom Weber said:
That's a pity... :(
That way there will be always "missing airports", because the data of the "airac database" is updated if the paying subscribers uses the data. It's an enterprise. Their "motto" is the money...
The ACH database is anyway every month updated using the "airac database".
Actually, we can forget our intention to go closer to the airports in the real world.

Hi Ricardo,
I did all the AP from your list.

Example ACH charter:
SCIL to SA03
Auco - Villa Minetti / 525 nm / 01:43 h
SCIL - SA29
Auco - Choele Choel / 535 nm / 01:44 h

Cheers Tom

Tom Weber said:

Example ACH charter:
SCIL to SA03
SCIL - SA29
I see it now, when I plan a new flight.
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/ACHdatabase04.png[/imgpop]

But I was looking at the "dispatch centre" - "Flight Connections", and I couldn't get the airport SA29 on the map. Sorry about that.
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/ACHdatabase02.png[/imgpop]

The result is always:
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/ACHdatabase03.png[/imgpop]

Tom Weber said:

Example ACH charter:
SCIL to SA03
SCIL - SA29
I see it now, when I plan a new flight.
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/ACHdatabase04.png[/imgpop]

But I was looking at the "dispatch centre" - "Flight Connections", and I couldn't get the airport SA29 on the map. Sorry about that.
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/ACHdatabase02.png[/imgpop]

The result is always:
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/ACHdatabase03.png[/imgpop]

Maybe this occurs cause ACH does not have routes to those airports.
Tom

Tom Weber said:
Nah... SCIL and other added ICAO codes with only letters have also no routes, but I can see them in the dispatch centre map. There must be another reason..., but which one?

Tom Weber said:
Nah... SCIL and other added ICAO codes with only letters have also no routes, but I can see them in the dispatch centre map. There must be another reason..., but which one?

Maybe a question for Peter, but to so important right now. Maybe it is just not programmed for small stripes with numbers.
Cheers Tom

hello again.

I am soon going to build a FBO in Sweden soon got over 45000 money in FSE.

what do you all think about that if I can manage to get a network in Scandinavia?

would Air Child Scandinavia be a good name for the FBO ?

Anders

Anders Kvamme Stemland said:
hello again.
would Air Child Scandinavia be a good name for the FBO ?
It sounds good.
Did you already see this small airport with ILS and asphalt's runway? EFYL

Back
Top Bottom