adding "ACH-FSE chat" on TeamSpeak?

Users Local time
Today 1:40 PM
---

To the staff

is it possible to add a room "ACH-FSE chat" on TeamSpeak?
If it's not possible, we can use the TS server of FSE, but I prefer to use our own TS server.

Thanks in advance

:fly:

Hi Ricardo, why do you think it is important to have a FSE teamspeak channel? I think even FSE pilots are flying for airchild - so everybody can meet in the GROUND and CRUISE channel.
Cheers Tom

Tom Weber said:
Hi Ricardo, why do you think it is important to have a FSE teamspeak channel? I think even FSE pilots are flying for airchild - so everybody can meet in the GROUND and CRUISE channel.
Cheers Tom
Well, because we do not have a "GROUND" nor a "CRUISE" channel. They are a sub of VATSIM, and not everyone fly online with VATSIM. It means not everybody can meet in the GROUND and CRUISE channel.

The point is: our TS server has 3 channels: GENERAL, IVAO and VATSIM.
VATSIM has the channels you mentioned.
I could also ask why VATSIM has those 2 extra channels and IVAO does not, but that's not "to the point". ;)

That's why I think it's better to have a fourth channel: "ACH-FSE chat".

Saludos,

EDIT: This is what I see, the structure of our TS server at this moment:
TSserver.jpg

Hello Remen,maybe a moot point. When we use team speak we are usually in the general channel even when on vatsim. In the hope that a fellow Airchild will stop and say hi. No one ever does. You did but you're the only one in a long time. I think the general channel would suffice. That being said, I don't see where it would hurt having an FSE channel if it would draw interest. Might be a limitation in team speak I don't know. As I said tho hardly anyone shows to talk on it. Guess we are a bunch of reclusive hermits :) .
Blue sky

Ricardo Rementería Troncoso said:
Tom Weber said:
Cheers Tom
Well, because we do not have a "GROUND" nor a "CRUISE" channel. They are a sub of VATSIM, and not everyone fly online with VATSIM. It means not everybody can meet in the GROUND and CRUISE channel.

The point is: our TS server has 3 channels: GENERAL, IVAO and VATSIM.
VATSIM has the channels you mentioned.
I could also ask why VATSIM has those 2 extra channels and IVAO does not, but that's not "to the point". ;)

That's why I think it's better to have a fourth channel: "ACH-FSE chat".

Saludos,

EDIT: This is what I see, the structure of our TS server at this moment:
TSserver.jpg

Hi Ricardo,
yes it is called VATSIM, but it is for general use. On the Wolrd Tour not everybody was on VATSIM but we could communicate via GROUND and CRUISE - maybe we should change the name and forget VATSIM. Even a different TS Channel for IVAO and VATSIM is needles in my POV. I will speak to Peter if we can change it to just GROUND and CRUISE - so everybody can join - which is still the idea of Air-Child.
Cheers Tom

Back
Top Bottom