On-line tutorial flight - December 4th, 19.00 UTC LOWS-EPWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Schindler said:
I got free tickets for a dance theater that I couldn't refuse. Tickets are only good for tonight

...Andrew, and don't tell me you have free tickets for the Reds tonight. I don't will beliefe that :rofl:

The airport is getting empty again. I hope that you guys had fun departing out of Salzburg tonight ;)
Let me also add that you pilots did a great job tonight - all went smooth and calm, that´s honestly the way it should be.
At the beginning I had some issues with the Voice-ATIS, but after a short note from Rafal it was fixed in a jiffy.

Keep it up the good work folks and welcome to online flying!

@Norbert: Make sure that you start your initial turn at SI next time, otherwise you will kiss the aircraft approaching RWY 16 next time *gg* ;)

Honestly, it wasn´t my best performance tonight but that´s life *g* Practice, Practice, Practice

Unfortunately my mike and headset didn't work at first, so I beamed myself over to EPWA to watch the others land. Great experience!!!! Thanks to Rafal and Norbert my problems are now fixed and I can talk to ATC, so I'll be flying online again. Thanks again for the great time. I'll be in contact with you Rafal, soon, really soon.... :)

Once again the quality was more important than the quantity.
(yes,yes, I know - in the life of men one thing is inverse ;) )
Special respect for Pierre - If every newbie flew like you there were no newbies.
Remember a time ago I wrote some commands to an "newbie". The answer on txt was: "say again".
I laughed for a week long :)
Thank you Norbert and Rafal. Nothing to say - perfect job. By the way - the callsign was 7916, doesn't matter if Cathai or Air Tahiti :lol:

Dear all involved,

thank you very much indeed for your ivolvment. Thanks to pilots for their determination, thanks to ATC for their professional approach and help. GREAT JOB!
:thx: :thx: :thx:

And one nomination, worth, I guess, much more than the mere score on the pilots roster:

Pierre has succesfully, truly, rightfully and deservably joined the on-line flying world!
:fly: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :fly: :hug:

Others will follow, we are more than sure of that.

:hi:

Hello Gents, :hi:

Yesterday night was for me an intense joy moment.
Rafal and the others pilots involved were as good old friends, warm and helpful.
They encouraged me all along the flight.
I never could thank them enough. :think:

The most important lessons from this night are:
1- Union is powerfull.
2- I know why there are two men in a cockpit. :rofl:

Thanks again
Cheers
Pierre

i am having system overload.

Usually fly with rc4, autotune and autoreply.
Turned both of them off, as they obviously wont be available online - and my god.

Forget to reply half the time (even though it is just pressing a button)
Nearly ran off end of taxiway cause i was tuning radio to tower freq :oops:

can see this being a disaster when do finally get online :yes: :yes:

Andrew Williams said:
Nearly ran off end of taxiway cause i was tuning radio to tower freq :oops:
I know you don't use FsPax for FSX anymore, but try to reactivate it, just for the keyboard shortcuts. I always tune in comm frequencies with i.e. [C]123.00 and nav's with [N]123.00 or [N2]123.00. Very fast and no looking around in cockpit.

Michael Woehry said:
@Norbert: Make sure that you start your initial turn at SI next time, otherwise you will kiss the aircraft approaching RWY 16 next time *gg* ;)

OK, will do that...because I like much more to kiss my wife then an aircraft :lol:

Anyway, now use you perception skills. In the picture below, there are 2 aircraft - mine 738 in the front, and Pierr's... Can yu spot it? :lol: :mrgreen:
pit.jpg

(Salzburg, before our flight).

Hello,

My aircraft is "Inside" de Terminal because my passenger told me they cold and air conditionned fails. :lol:

Cheers
Pierre ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom