PIREP

Users Local time
Today 10:56 AM
Hi there,
I'm a new one.... 8)
done my first flight for AirChild last week (CGN,AMS) using FsPassengers and forgot to setup my "new employer". Of course sending the pirep labelled as performed for "Airline XYZ" to Airchild did not work. I unbooked this flight but for future reference would it be possible to retrieve that pirep from Fspassengers and send it manually (to whom?) (or change the Airline manually). Would be sorry if the first hour is would be for nuts.

Cheers,
Michael

Michael,

you just need to setup the "air-child.cfg" in your "config-va" folder of FSPax.

Download your " air-child.cfg " from the section "myprofile" - copy it into the config-va folder of FSPax and then you should have the "send to AirChild" option available in FSPax ;) 8)

You can have multiple "*.cfg" files in your config-va folder, just need to make sure that when you declare the call-sign in FSPax that it is for ACH and not for someone else :rofl: :rofl: :lol: as otherwise your flight be for, how did you say, "for nuts" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks Norbert,

I already installed the cfg. file after that incident. Is there a way to hand in pireps manually after software problems (not routinely though, I understand it is a significant workload for you guys)?
Best,
Michael

Back
Top Bottom