ACH HUB INSPECTION - Group flights for 2010

Users Local time
Today 5:08 PM
ACH VA WORLDWIDE HUB INSPECTION SCHEME :?

[imgr]http://members.chello.pl/r.bardel/inspection3.jpg[/imgr]

All commercial air carriers registered in states being members of ICAO are required to comply with Standards and implement Recommended Practices, if possible, included in latest editions of Annexes, namely Annex 1 through 18 to the Chicago Convention. All airline certification by states is based, among other things, on verification of compliance. It is also the responsibility of airlines to have Security Programs, Security Manuals, Safety Manuals and other documentation, which have to be adopted to the relevant documentation at airports they fly to and still be compliant with ICAO and other requirements. And airlines which fly to a given airport are entitled to carry out audits or inspections in this airport to find out if the local procedures are compliant with theirs.

Therefore an ACH HUB inspection scheme has been devised and planned for 2010. We will group-fly to each hub from an airport nearby (400-700 miles) and carry out the inspections. The inspection results will be published not later than one week in a form of a checklist, available on the website.

The following areas will be inspected: SECURITY, SAFETY, VIP SERVICE, CATERING, TOILETS, STATION MANAGER. If you feel you would like to be an inspector in any of these areas, please let me know, and I will tell you what to do (no specific knowledge required, only a good sense of humour, and a short feedback after the flight). Of course you do not need to be an inspector to fly and take part in the inspections!

Here is the proposed schedule for the inspections. The times and days (always Sundays) have been proposed long to make it possible for pilots outside of Europe participate as well. All European pilots are only going to miss one table lunch every few weeks (but you can gave it in the cockpit). However, if you have any suggestions, please let me know, we can always change it if it is in the interest of the majority, but please remember, that the world is very big and we cannot always meet at the same time …

HUB DATE TIME
VHHH JAN 10 13.00 UTC
EGCC JAN 31 13:00 UTC
SCEL FEB 21 13:00 UTC
ESSA MAR 14 13:00 UTC
YSSY APR 4 9:00 UTC
EHAM APR 25 13:00 UTC
LGAV MAY 9 13:00 UTC
KJFK MAY 30 13:00 UTC
HOLIDAY PERIOD – INSPECTIONS TO BE RESUMED IN OCTOBER 2010
EKCH OCT 3 13:00 UTC
LOWW OCT 24 13:00 UTC
EDDK NOV 7 13:00 UTC

Please monitor the forum for the first inspection flight to VHHH. Coming up soon!

Re: ACH HUB INSPECTION SCHEME - GROUP FLIGHTS FOR THE 2010

Rafal Bardel said:
The following areas will be inspected: SECURITY, SAFETY, VIP SERVICE, CATERING, TOILETS, STATION MANAGER.

You seemed to have missed out the BAR :eek:

I put myself forward to test out the drinks selection at each airport 8)

Application approved.

List of inspectors for the moment:

SECURITY - .... :?:
SAFETY - ..... :?:
VIP SERVICE - Andrew Williams, ....
CATERING - Andrew Williams, ....
TOILETS - ... :?:
STATION MANAGER - .... :?:

There can be more than one inspector in each area. You can be an inspector in more than one area.
Waiting for further applications.

:hi:

Application approved.

List of inspectors for the moment:

SECURITY - Tomasz Wydrzynski, .....
SAFETY - ..... :?:
VIP SERVICE - Andrew Williams, ....
CATERING - Andrew Williams, ....
TOILETS - ... :?:

There can be more than one inspector in each area. You can be an inspector in more than one area.
Waiting for further applications.

Hello all,

with the beginning of the 2010 which I hope will be good to all of us, it's also time we started the HUB inspection scheme. The first group flight of this project is scheduled for this Sunday (10th January), 13.00 UTC.

NOTE! After some suggestions I have received the departure airport has been changed from RTCP to VLLB, since (1) there is a nice add-on scenery and (2) it is a small airport closed within mountains and ... no STARS! :devil: Please check the departure procedure below:mrgreen:

We will fly from VLLB Luang Phabang (VLLB) in Laosto VHHH Hong Kong Intl (Hong Kong), about 760 miles - about two hours of flight.

Suggested route: NOHET A206 ASSAD A202 SIKOU
Departure procedure:
DEPARTURE RUNWAY 06 (PREFERENTIAL)
After takoff turn left outbound on heading 050 . Climb up to 6 DME not below 3,500ft, and
then turn left to “LPB” VOR and then climb to 7,100ft.
DEPARTURE RUNWAY 24
After take off immediately turn left on heading 237, up to 7,000ft. Flaps 0 and then
follow the flight plan.

Charts:
VLLB - no chart available, we're working on the departure procedure
VHHH -

Sceneries (FS9):
VLLB - go to www.flightsim.com and search for vllb.zip and vvlb04pt.zip (update).
VLLB afcad file for FS9 (I have made one, otherwise you can initiate the flight from the runway only) - - copy this file to your VLLB scenery folder.

VHHH:

Please let us know who will join.

:lol:

Hi!
There´s a nice scenery for VHHH in FS2004 by Thomas Kwong, available on flightsim.com.
However, I´m not sure whether it´s still up to date.

Looking forward to joining you on Sunday

Dear pilots,

please not that the departure route has been changed:
NOTE! After some suggestions I have received the departure airport has been changed from RTCP to VLLB, since (1) there is a nice add-on scenery and (2) it is a small airport closed within mountains and ... no STARS! :devil: Please check the departure procedure below:mrgreen:

We will fly from VLLB Luang Phabang (VLLB) in Laosto VHHH Hong Kong Intl (Hong Kong), about 760 miles - about two hours of flight.

Suggested route: NOHET A206 ASSAD A202 SIKOU
Departure procedure:
After takoff turn left outbound on heading 050 . Climb up to 6 DME not below 3,500ft, and
DEPARTURE RUNWAY 24
After take off immediately turn left on heading 237, up to 7,000ft. Flaps 0 and then
follow the flight plan.

Charts:
VLLB - no chart available, we're working on the departure procedure
VHHH -

Sceneries (FS9):
VLLB - go to www.flightsim.com and search for vllb.zip and vvlb04pt.zip (update).
VLLB afcad file for FS9 (I have made one, otherwise you can initiate the flight from the runway only) - - copy this file to your VLLB scenery folder.

VHHH:

Please let us know who will join.

Rafal Bardel said:
it is a small airport closed within mountains and ... no STARS! :devil:
SID's 8) (STARS as well :) )
In accordance with the instructions contained in the scenery (PDF), it seems that the procedure is almost identical with Innsbrucks 26 special performance dep.
I like it ;)

Btw: sorry Andrew, don't expect any VIP "fireworks" on departure :lol:
lpq66.jpg

Hi again,

two updates 8) :

1) Departure procedure:

DEPARTURE RUNWAY 24
follow the flight plan.

2) VLLB afcad file for FS9 (I have made one, otherwise you can initiate the flight from the runway only :p ) - - copy this file to your VLLB scenery folder.

See you there!

You need charts for VLLB...? Here it is... :)

I didn't find SID though..

Hi,
Genno Songcayawon said:
I didn't find SID though..

There are no SIDS, I guess. See the departure procedure in my previous post above. I tried it today from rwy 06. No problems at all. 8)
10.jpg

Thank you for the charts and see you tomorrow

Rafal Bardel said:
I tried it today from rwy 06. No problems at all. 8)
Hehe - also checked how it looks with my favorite B752. What can I say, with his amazing climb ability that's a piece of cake (with V2+15 - 6000ft/min !! Burj Dubai elevator :rofl: )

All papers prepared, tomorrow's weather roughly checked, LG "Bad Romance" already in the player - I'm set to go ;)

Good news, gentlemen: I have a new headset! :)
So let me volunteer for the toilet inspection because no one else will do that job, anyway 8)
See you there...

You may want to inspect the toilets, before we hit the bar, as they may not be a pretty sight afterwards :no:

True! And more important: I won't be able to inspect anything, afterwards :lol:

SECURITY - Tomasz Wydrzynski, .....
SAFETY - Rafal Bardel, .... :p
VIP SERVICE - Andrew Williams, Peter Schindler, Tomasz Wydrzynski, .... 8)
CATERING - Andrew Williams, Peter Schindler, Tomasz Wydrzynski, .... 8)
TOILETS - Peter Schindler, ....

On route, lets see if my little ATR can get there before you big boys with an hour head start :D

EDIT: Scrap that, :wall: :wall:

Tried to start this flight twice today, and both times, get the following

crash.jpg

Guess I need to find out what is causing this :(

Back
Top Bottom