ACH HUB INSPECTION - Group flights for 2010

Another good option, Peter - but we'd need to define the arrival time and make it clear that we all arrive at a certain time. 8)

More ideas welcome, still a few days to go,

:hi:

"define" "for example", though. :p

Meticulous observers, I will take the lesson. No more free drinks for inspectors at visited hubs.
Just one glass of Russian sparkling wine, 2 Euros per bottle wholesale price, per head.

And no more free use of toilets.

Howgh. :rofl:

+ compulsory PC walk around and kicking the cables.... :rofl:
For those who are messed up with the scenerys ;)
Nice idea with ETA's - I like it.

Peter Schindler said:
for Definitions we have a certified Online Director
Definitions will be provided, although I still have not received the cerificate :wtf: It has not been sent by the Board yet. :rofl:
Peter Schindler said:
can live with that (without toilets) - there are other ways
Of course, as long as Jeroen's bucket is available. All pilots sorting out their toilet needs behind terminal back walls or acft tyres will be on the carpet, if caught. :mrgreen:

Wow, I did not expect that so quickly to happen :rofl: . :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

Flew to EDDS to collect peronally - check PIREPS.

My office hours open for public - Mondays 8:00-8:10, Wednesdays 13:00-13:20 UTC.

ACH VA memebers - unlimited access at all times! 8) :hug: :pop: :cheers:

BTW: Having considered all pros and cons, :mrgreen: the decision on toilet restriction suspended.

Rafal Bardel said:
Flew to EDDS to collect peronally - check PIREPS
So sorry I wasn't at home (virtually spoken) :p
But found your note at the door and will meet you in the pub ...
My office hours open for public - Mondays 8:00-8:10, Wednesdays 13:00-13:20 UTC.
Isn't that a bit long, Rafal? You must be exhausted after your office days :eek:

Peter Schindler said:
But found your note at the door and will meet you in the pub ...

Yeah, I picked up the certificate from your neighbour. 8)
Peter Schindler said:
Isn't that a bit long, Rafal? You must be exhausted after your office days

I was thinking of making them longer but finally decided to allocate more time for ACH pilots :think:

Well, I guess I gotta be online to handle LGAV's inspection. Finally need to bite the bullet and get my bum on VATSIM. ;)

If you want I'll tackle the station manager inspections, if that's not already taken.

James Taplin said:
I guess I gotta be online to handle LGAV's inspection
Ummm..... James, the LGAV inspection is scheduled for May 2010 :lol:
If you like to get your bum on Vatsim earlier, next inspection will be Manchester, this Sunday.
See this thread: http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=646&p=3809#p3785

:oops:

At the moment I don't think I'll be able to get jacked up that soon, I've still got a lot of work to finish from last semester because my laptop killed itself over Christmas.

I must admit though, maybe it is just me. I'm a bit nervous about it. I did try to get online last summer but the interconnected systems really confused me. I guess I just need to put a pit more effort it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom