African HUB opening Event

Users Local time
Today 4:49 PM
africa_charity.jpg

Hello Captains,

ACH VA is pleased to announce opening a new airline hub in Africa soon. Carrying out its mission to support UNICEF, all pilots are welcome to join the fly-in event.
Your fuel will not be wasted.

Each pilot will earn 1 Euro for every completed flight to/from the locations of the event, which will be donated to UNICEF in Africa.

To join, just fly to DGAA from DFFD, DFOO and DRRN or
To FACT From FAKM, FAEL and FABL or any other location and back as you wish on March 20 2010 from 17:00z to 21:00z.

FACT and South Africa airport charts are available .

DGAA and named above Airports are available at:

NOTE: dedicated gates at DGAA Hub for ACH VA: B9 and B10 as bublished below. Many thanks to VATCAF.
gates.jpg

Sceneries: .

You can post your preferred sceneries and share them with us.

Cheers
Pierre ;)

I've published the advertising on 3 important French Forums.
Hope involved pilots will be numerous.

Pierre ;)

Thanks so much for help Rafal. :fly:

Friendly
Pierre ;)

Don't thank me, Pierre. Most of the work is done by my secretary:
:rofl:

BTW: I notified African ATC - and I'm waiting for their reply, so we can publish the event world-wide.

South African ATC - confirmed - FACT fully staffed.
:hi:

Is the openning event on Saturday the 20th of Maech, or on Sunday. The preview on the website "say" it will be on Sunday.

Andreas,

it might be late at night now and I am half asleep :zzz: , but I can't see any 'Sunday' in either publication.

Anyway, it's Saturday, March 10.

:ffox: :up:

UUUps, you're right, Dew. This must be an efect of Peter's partying all weekend :devil: . Will send him a note.
Once again, the event is on

SATURDAY, MARCH 10th, ANNO DOMINI 2010.

Hi Gents

Pretty nice advertising on Home page. :eek:
Thanks to the author(s).
Thanks to Rafal who added links to sceneries too. :p

Cheers
Pierre

Rafal Bardel said:
UUUps, you're right, Dew. This must be an efect of Peter's partying all weekend :devil: .
Party?! yeah, I wish .... :yawn:
Sorry for the mistake. I was talking to Norbert yesterday, he said something about not being around for the event on Sunday, so I just took the data, added a "Sunday" and didn't care to verify ;) Will be corrected this evening. I'm leaving right now and will be away for work all day. :p

Gents,

ACCRA will be online too! And we will have dedicated gates for ACH at DGAA.

Now, a bit of a serious tone - both South African and Central Africa VACCs are very happy and very positive about the event and we can expect ATC in these centres. I received very very warm welcome, from both.

It is one of the reasons why we should treat this event with respect and BE THERE. Also, to play tribute and respect to Pierre, who has organised it upon his return to the world of sound.

Hi Gents,

Correction from the Rafal above post.
...Also, to play tribute and respect to Pierre, who has organised it upon his return to the world of sound.
I want to precise that is Rafal who has organized the event, not me. He took care of everything with VATSIM.
I was very busy with final ConcordeX testing these last days.
So I want to play tribute and respect to you, Rafal, Peter and Norbert always there when I need help.

Cheers
Pierre

Hey,

1) Who had an idea of a spring group event? :arrow: Pierre.
2) Who found suitable airports? :arrow: Pierre.
3) Who found charts? :arrow: Pierre.
and finally
4) who compiled and published the event on our forum? :arrow: Pierre.

And Peter - who made news and a lovely banner, of course. 8)

Pierre, this is your event. We only helped you out :)

:hug: :cheers: :up:

Who's make tractations with VATSIM, add sceneries and always involved in this kind of project? :arrow:
RAFAL :lol:

Hey all,

good news from Central Africa VACC.

1) set of charts of Ghana:

2) gate assignment for ACH Pilots in DGAA: B9 and B10m, as published below:
gates.jpg

I have also updated the event info accordingly.

:hi:

Accra will be online with Tower, Approach and Center on Saturday. They are very happy about the new HUB of Air Child in Accra.
So I hope there will be a lot of pilots for the openning event in Accra.

Back
Top Bottom