Couple of flight report problems

Thanks, Drew! Going to correct those. First one is still a slight problem in my XAcars distance workaround and I think I know why it happens. Second is the infamous FSAcars time bug. Can't do anything about that. As long as it only happens once in a while, we can live with it, though.

I also want to thank you for your correct errors in my reports. I'm using FSAcars and unexpectedly after a flight from GMMN to EPWA appeared in my account of over 60k hours. I was very surprised and even had you on this matter to write a request to correct these errors.

Hello Peter,
Again I must ask you to correct the report of the flight. I flew on the route LPHR-EPWA. FSAcars counted, that the flight lasted for more than 60,000 hours. I think it's time to change to another program to report, because this is too much problems. Could you recommend me something that does not burden the system too?

Maciej, I have corrected your report and pilot record, as well as a couple other buggy reports ;)
Pretty good idea to switch to XAcars, as Arek suggested. FsAcars is by far the most buggy tool I know.
Anyway, I don't mind correcting some reports here and then. Should it become too many, we'll have to say good-bye to FsAcars, though.

Back
Top Bottom