ACH FLYING CLUB

OK, we'll wait till Tomek confirms LOWW as departing airport tomorrow, remove all redundant posts and summerise with the flight info in case someone wants to join at the last moment ;)

just a humble question: where's the difference between those ?

SASAL UY571 BABIT UN739 NISVA UN131 RODOP UN127 LMO UL618 MES UL609 URNIL

SASAL UY571 BABIT UN739 LULIK UN739 NIVIS UN739 BEO UN739 OKLOP UN739 OBAGI UN739 NISVA UN131 RODOP UN127 LMO UL618 MES UL609 URNIL.

:think:

;)

OK, to sum up (after consulting Tomek):

The first flight is tonight, Wednesday 21 Sept, from LOWW to LGSM, starting at 17:30 UTC.

Route: SASAL UY571 BABIT UN739 NISVA UN131 RODOP UN127 LMO UL618 MES UL609 URNIL
Charts:
Scenery of Samos available on flightsim.com: gaplgsm9.zip

BTW: Ther next time it will not be possible to change the departure airport as we will have to fly off the airport where we had landed before! ;)

Peter Schindler said:
just a humble question: where's the difference between those ?

SASAL UY571 BABIT UN739 NISVA UN131 RODOP UN127 LMO UL618 MES UL609 URNIL

SASAL UY571 BABIT UN739 LULIK UN739 NIVIS UN739 BEO UN739 OKLOP UN739 OBAGI UN739 NISVA UN131 RODOP UN127 LMO UL618 MES UL609 URNIL. :think:

;)
In the number od details. :rofl:

Departure via SASAL ? I can't find such a SID for Moscow !
;)
Peter, this may be related to the FL availability or other CDR's - don't worry about it :)
Much more important is to set the appropriate FS time. Landing on Samos is prohibited after sunset.

Tomasz Wydrzynski said:
Departure via SASAL ? I can't find such a SID for Moscow !
;)
Peter, this may be related to the FL availability or other CDR's - don't worry about it :)
Much more important is to set the appropriate FS time. Landing on Samos is prohibited after sunset.

Hold at URNIL till sunrise :lol:

Hi all,

and thank you for the very enjoyable shared experience. I hope you had a lot of fun, despite quite a 'non-schematic' pattern of flight, especially in the final phase. Well, we are learning all the time. ;)

I had a chance to test flying my iFly 738 "by hand" and must say it is a very smooth operation, comparable to driving my car :)

Basically it would be good to review the principles of the basic traffic pattern ... :mrgreen:

Tomek, thanks for the flight preparation, waiting for the destination for the next week flight, within the distance up to 1000 nm.

:hi:
----------------------------------------------------------------
ALL PILOTS WELCOME TO JOIN AT ANY STAGE
----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys. I hope you enjoy this trip despite the hard IFR school at the end :)
At this type of airports, the crew needs a special certificate to be able to operate on, so don't worry.
Just tune up for next educational adventure...... ;) ?

[youtube]WgwpI2aP_ho[/youtube]

Hi all,
Tomek, Rafal, Arek - big thanks to the joint flight with a very difficult and unusual approach to landing. Cool idea, by which I was able to acquire new experiences and the confirmation of saying that a man learns all of his life.
Tomek, where you find that airport? :phew:

once again thanks and ask for more. :fly:

I've landed in Paro last week. It was very hard work but after a successful landing it was a great feeling. It's very important to have the right speed before you pass the DME because after this you have to descend really quick and it isn't possible to reduce the speed.

Ready for the next trip into the unknown. It was hard but it was true spirit of aviation and Vatsim. Thank you Tom for the preparation and idea. At the first meeting of the FLYING CLUB was only four of us, we invite you to participate in the next, "expedition into the unknown."

Thank you, Tomek ACH395X
Rafał ACH04SC
Maciej ACH03MD

ACH407 Arek:)

CU on the sky.

Confirm in its entirety Andreas, btw. departure from PBH is equally exciting ;)
It might seem that the full configuration for landing at an altitude of 13,500 is nonsense, but in this case is the key to a successful landing. The same situation is in Kathmandu - there is no chance for the proper execution of famous 6,4' "dive" towards rwy 02 without appropriate speed at full configuration :)

Maciej, I "found" this airport during real flight (holiday), and the approach through the pax window looks even more dramatically :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom