VA-list, did you VOTE Air-Child this month?

Hi Captains,

7 votes more and we win first place.....
Please vote...

Cheers
Pierre

Near on the top ! 5 votes need ;)

2 votes for win..... !!!!!

4 votes to win....

TODAY ... :envy:

Pierre ;)

2 votes for win this month

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE please :yes:

Pierre

1 or 2 and the victory is for us

Vooooooote

Pierre :p

ohmygawd! We really made the 1st place in March :champ:

Great job, everyone!!
:thx:

I already voted for this month. But it will probably be tough to keep this standard :)

That´s awesome!
Voted shortly after midnight, too... :)
So, let´s keep it up and defend the first position! It worked until now, right? :rofl:
I´m convinced we´ll make it this month, too!

Congratulations to all captains for the 1st place...... 8)

Cheers
Pierre ;)

A beautiful day !

Perhaps directors should make a press release to VA-List, to promote our virtual airline ;)

And I invite all the pilots to the airline pub :rofl:

Hey Captains
Only 56 votes this month against more than 224 for the 1st airline..... :envy: :dizzy:

What are you doing? :S

Wake up Captains...... :?

Cheers
Pierre ;)

Come on, people. Today, 20 May, we only have 30 votes... normally we should have 50 or 60, more or less...
And, at this moment, we are number 6 :x

What's going on?

Peter, is it possible to add a third statistics table under "aircrafts" and "destinations"? I am thinking about a table with active "pilots". The point is: I do not know if we don't have many active pilots or if they forget or do not want to vote :S

Ricardo Rementería Troncoso said:
at this moment, we are number 6 :x
Inacceptable !! :rant:

:rofl:
I am thinking about a table with active "pilots"
Hard to say at the moment who's an active pilot. The current definition of "active" is if you reported a flight within the last 60 (or so) days. And the definition of "60 days" is very flexible. Pilots with many hours get a tolerance bonus ;)

I suppose that a good part of people are just not interested in ranking lists and stuff. Must be accepted, I think. The main problem on the VA List is that people cheat like hell .... :roll:
I don't mind. As long as we stay on page one with sometimes someone clicking our link and finding his or her way in, that's ok.

From my POV the most important thing is, that our VA is a really great community - it doesn't matter, on which place we are on this ranking...

To support a third party with virtual aviation makes us unique.... :hi:

Oliver

Over 3 days is it over. Could we get a medal? Then we need 5 more votes or so...

Let's try it!!!

:fly:

Just 5 days to vote this month (June). We have 34 votes right now, rank place = 6 :(
Agh, maybe we do not have more active pilots :'(

Back
Top Bottom