VA-list, did you VOTE Air-Child this month?

Voted. To be honest I didn't know about this voting 'till today :)

Just voted ... 5th position

by the way head-on to the site http://www.va-list.com/? and have fun ...

I have no idea what Kai is doing, or someone else. Anyway, our position on the VA-list seems to be a "yo-yo". First (yesterday) we had 43 votes, this morning we had 80 (first position !!??!!), two hours later we had the third position with 63 votes, and right now we have 49 votes...
It was first an "accident"... is it now a chain of accidents?
What I am trying to say is: I do not understand what's going on there, but it's not funny or fair anymore

No worries, Ricardo. I don't know what exactly happened between China and here but Kai accidentally rocketed our votes up to 80. It was some technical mishap. He didn't cheat on purpose.
I know that the VA List team checks for the probability of votes and they corrected the number now to 49. I have never seen the 63 votes. It may just have been an intermediate number while the VA list administration removed our excess votes.

All is good now :hi:

To all ACH-pilots,

In June we had 52 votes and the 4th rank position in the VA-list.

July is a vacation month.
I think we must vote early to hold Air-Child in the top 5 of the VA-list.

We have 278 pilots, about 65 are not flying.

Could we get more than 55 votes this month? (rank position is not really important)
At this moment we have 4 votes.

LET'S TRY IT !!!

Vote Air-Child :arrow:

:clap: :fly: :clap:

Just a reminder...

It's going sloooow this month.

At this moment: 9 votes (rank = 10)

Vote Air-Child :arrow:

Would stickying this post help? :think:

19 Votes so far :)

Vote cast. Last time I browsed this voting site I couldn't even find AC. :oops: Luckily this time I could.

When you find a VA with search, there's no vote button. A bit of a strange web design. :S

Doesn't one of our sponsor companies have a lot of IP addresses? Voting works by IP so this would really help. :devil:

Or send all UNICEF employees an e-mail before the X-mas holiday to cast their votes on their pc at home. I know...I get carried away very easily....

Barthe Hogenboom said:
When you find a VA with search, there's no vote button. A bit of a strange web design. :S
Noticed that too. If you ask me, the whole concept needs work ;) But they are at it.

We also thought about emailing the members at the beginning of each month. On the other hand we don't take this ranking totally serious. It's just good to be in the top 10, so some people might click on our home link and thus improve our google ranking a bit. Generally we need more external linking, so if anyone knows about good VA directories and listings let me know ;)
Lyndon Teng said:
Would stickying this post help? :think:
Yep :) Will do that right now.

Peter

Update: I've sent a small mailing to friends+family asking for their vote.
Ranked: 1 / 51 Votes
That was easy, did I just do that :?:

51 votes on a whole world community of sim enthusiasts isn't that much, though. I guess this isn't the best known VA ranking list, or is it?

Great stuff! Thanks to all voters - and their friends + families :)
Let's see if we can do this again, this month 8)

Still 3 days to go, and we have 37 votes (normally between 50 and 60).
So many ACH-pilots away with vacation?

Saludos,

PS.- Maybe good to know...
varank193.png

Back
Top Bottom