VA-list, did you VOTE Air-Child this month?

Just some hours to go, and we have 84 votes, we are fighting for the 2nd place (silver medal).

Congratulations to all Air-Child-pilots.
We are doing it excellent this month ( )

If you didn't vote yet, do it now!!!

:fly:

For webmaster: got reply from VA-list, and for now is something from scrath working, but need some polishing...

It goes as follows:

Image url:
Code:
http://www.va-list.com/varank193.png
varank193.png

Voting url:
Code:
http://va-list.com/?step=vote&i=193

Here is full quote
Erik J. Ehrhardt said:
Hi,

First of all, sorry for my late response time. Second of all, thanks for the suggestion.

We already have a customized images with information regarding the Virtual Airlines and their position in our list. In the case of Air Child the link would be http://www.va-list.com/varank193.png. The one responsible for the webpage would be able to use this particular image and link it directly to the actual voting page, which in the case of Air Child would be http://va-list.com/?step=vote&i=193.

I know that the image is not that fantastic just yet, but I am considering 2 more versions sometime soon. Bigger, more info, and more usable.

If however, you would like something else entirely, just let me know I'm here to serve the VA community the best way possible so all suggestions are more than welcome.

Kind regards,
Erik J. Ehrhardt

Thanks Szymon.

I've been playing with several possibilities at .
For example, you can combine the display (rank and votes) with a link to the site of VA-list, and at the same time, with the same image, a possibility to vote without a visit to the site of VA-list.
You can see that here:

Vote.jpg

Peter, it's your turn ;)

Saludos,

Thank you Ricardo and Szymon! That looks really good. I will look into it next week and contact you again.

Peter
(I'm currently seeing Norbert for the weekend, that's why I'm using his account ^^)

Attention, all ACH-pilots.

We are falling down in the ranking of VA-list.

I think the best is to stay at the 5th place or higher, because pilots looking at the VA-list can always see our banner. From place 6 is it not sure.

At this moment we are at place 6... :S

If you have not voted yet, do it as soon as possible.

It's going fine, guys. Let's go back to our 2nd place (dec 2012).

If you have not voted yet, do it as soon as possible.

he guy's.....
friendly remember...did you vote this month?
Se need just 11 votes more to reach rank one......

:clap:

Congratulations, guys. We are doing it very good at the VA-list.

Just one week to go, and we already have 83 votes. A new record?

Anyway, if you have not voted yet, do it as soon as possible.

Good job, everyone! And all your voting has finally brought the desired effect:
our ranking on Google for the search term "virtual airlines" has improved from page 11 to page 3 8)
This has to do - not only, but for some part - with the VA List index and the clicks on our banner link.

You are such a show stopper, Drew!! :devil:
Edit: WAIT .... I misread ... I first read page 8. Position 8 on page 1 is GREAT!
:D

[edit again (last time)] for me it's page 3 as well, but this might be because I'm searching from Germany and air-child.com is in English. After all, no one really understands Google ;)

:wonder:

I see 129 ACH-pilots flying this month (Jan 27, 2012) and we've got (in the same period) 92 votes (I think this is a ACH-record, but I am not sure about that).
This means 37 ACH-pilots didn't want to vote or they didn't know about the ranking at the VA-list.
92 votes of 129 true active pilots (71%) is not bad at all, but it can always better.

We can't (and we do not wish to) obligate our pilots to vote, but we can take care that every ACH-pilot know about this VA-list ranking and the possible repercussions (specially about the high ranks).

:idea: Maybe a better place for the button of VA-list or a better image? :idea:

Let's think about the possibilities.

:clap: :rofl: :clap:

This morning I saw this at my X-Plane site:

Unbelievable!!!

101 votes from 133 true active ACH-pilots (76%). 32 true active ACH-pilots did not vote (why?).

We still have 4 days to go this month...

Exciting!!!

:clap: :rofl: :clap:

odd. I was able to vote like... 5 times within the last 2 weeks. Can't figure out how they lock voting, they're not simply using cookies and IP addresses obviously.

is this cheating? ;-)

odd. I was able to vote like... 5 times within the last 2 weeks. Can't figure out how they lock voting, they're not simply using cookies and IP addresses obviously.

is this cheating?

Hm, hm... Actually, it is (... and you also knew it :lol: ).

Anyway, every person may vote only once a month. Let's try to play it fair!!!

:clap: :champ: :cheers:

Congratulations, all ACH-pilots.

We've got 119 votes in january 2013 and the golden medal of the VA-list.

We were almost the whole month january in the top of the ranking and Air-Child got 41 new pilots in that month.

That's why I think it's important to , anyway in the first days of the month.

And, remember, you may vote only once every month.

Saludos,

WOW!!!

After 7 days in februari 2013 we are at the right place, at the top of the VA-list ranking...

I want to propose a new button for the VA-list on our "pilot's lounge" page (it's a combination of Display and Vote with more contrast and sharp colours):

What do you think, Peter?

Something else... I see 79 active ACH-pilots on our site (only februari) and 35 votes in the same period. This means that only 44% of our real active pilots have voted...
I really don't get it.

My question: why do the majority of our pilots not vote for the VA-list ranking?

Anyway, congratulations guys. It's going fine, but... you know... it can always better ;)

:clap: :fly: :clap:

Back
Top Bottom