VA-list, did you VOTE Air-Child this month?

I don't know what's going on with this site.

Today I couldn't vote for Air-Child, because I should have voted this month (october)(???), and a comment about this is after 5 minutes deleted. :(

I give it up with this "VA-list". It's a clear example of "unfair play". :x

Let's go further with X-Plane, new sceneries (EHAM from Aerosoft already tried?, it's beautiful!) and new aircrafts (the BE58 from Carenado is also a beauty). :clap:

Saludos, :fly:

Ricardo, Andrew,
this is obviously due to our direct link to the voting and probably some uncleared cookies. The direct linking to the voting page was a suggestion by Ricardo. Everyone who clicked on our link should automatically cast a vote.
Doesn't work, as we know now :p
I will revert to the original link to their homepage.

Peter

Well you say it didn't work, but I didn't actually know clicking on the link voted for me. All I have done this month is click on the link on Pilot Lounge page, and the page said I had already voted - so I guess it did actually work ;)

I know a flight attendend (the one who refuses to wear the uniform) I ask here to vote. 8)
Cheers Tom

Tom Weber said:
the one who refuses to wear the uniform ....
You should really do something about that! What are we paying her for??!
Wait .... we don't ..... Maybe that's the problem
:LOL:

It's going fine.

Right now we have 45 votes, 4th position and 2,5 days to go.

Is it possible?

Let's try to get 55 votes and a bronze medal this month !!! :clap:

:fly:

We've used it some weeks ago, but it didn't work fine sometimes.
That's the reason why Peter went back to the original link.

I had wrote to VA-List administrator if they could give webmasters of VA some button/script for voting to place into VA website, witch would give VA easy way to vote AND VA-List some nice advertise :)

I'm waiting for answer right now.

Just curiosity:

Until now we had 54 ACH-pilots flying in the month december, but in the VA-list we've got only 17 votes.

My question: Why do 37 of our ACH-pilots "forget" to vote?

At this moment we are 3rth, with 57 votes.
Let's try to keep this place, celebrating the beginning of a new and positive era (according to the Mayan traditions). Just go to and, if you did not do it yet... VOTE

Back
Top Bottom