VA-list, did you VOTE Air-Child this month?

Users Local time
Today 10:55 PM
We are at the end of the month. Still a pair of days.
Did you vote for us this month?
Just do it NOW.

Go to and VOTE.

We are at place 11th, but we can better, can't we?

Now rank 8 8) :lol:

Regards,
hans-diet :lol: er

Peter,
I want to propose you to put a button in the homepage about voting for Air-Child at the VA-list, because I think many pilots forget to do it. In january we got 37 votes, rank = 5 (I think) but probably we had more than 60 active pilots (I only can see 1223 pireps/flights).

Re: VA-list again, did you VOTE Air-Child this month?

At this moment we are Nr. 2, with 35 votes. Still 7 days to go. Nr. 3 has 33 votes, and Nr. 4 has 32 votes.
If we get some more votes, maybe, just maybe, we can hold the second place.
We can forget the first place, because SurAir already have more than 80 votes.
Come on, let's try to hold the second place.

Hi @ all !

Now 47 with mine tonight 8)

Happy Weekend :rofl:

Marcus

Hello Captains,

Please vote now.......

Cheers
Pierre ;) :fly:

Ha, ha, ha...
We had 37 votes in January and 50 votes in February (second place).
We begin March at the first place :rofl:
Are we really getting better??? :lol:

Yess! A silver medal :champ: Who'd have thought this?

Thank you for your enthusiasm and commitment, Ricardo! Can we make you the Official ACH Commissioner for the VA list?
btw: I still have your suggestion in mind to make some kind of button link to their website. But I don't know where to put it. I think it shouldn't be in the left column, together with Vatsim stuff, and also not in the right column with the Unicef partners.
Will think about it. Maybe in the pilot's lounge, right side?

:fly:

Left you have "pilot's lounge" (that's the best place IMO), as the next option under "VA Discounts", just as "VA List ranking" (everyone who knows about the VA List, the monthly vote, etc.) should think "Shit, I must still vote this month", or "How is the stand at this moment?", or "What is this?" :lol:

;) :)
We are closing to Number one !

No 1 has 29 votes
We have 27 votes !!!

That means, a little bit more "thrust/power" and he is in our six 8)

Still almost 25 days to fly and to vote. The old guys of Platinum Airways are not a problem, we can get more votes. But, I do not believe we can get more votes than Sur Air, they have at this moment 1178 active pilots. How many active pilots do we have, Peter? Thus, I am happy with a second place.

Let's hold the second place, guys. Remember to vote!!! Just a pair of days this month...
Peter, a button or something like that in the pilot's lounge menu?

Ricardo Rementería Troncoso said:
Let's hold the second place, guys. Remember to vote!!! Just a pair of days this month...
Peter, a button or something like that in the pilot's lounge menu?
but... but... there's a wonderful button in the lounge :yes:
Just not on the left side, but on the right :p

Since it's not a feature of the ACH website, I thought it doesn't make sense in the main menu.
Hope you like it anyways ... and click it!

Oops, you are right... You see... I always look to my LEFT, never to the right !!!
I think: on my right side is nothing that could be interesting :lol:

Ricardo Rementería Troncoso said:
on my right side is nothing that could be interesting :lol:
I know what you mean, Ricardo 8)

Something completely different: I only just noticed that your (pretty short) name doesn't fit in the ACH signature :eek: I think I will do something about it. (no worries, I'm not going to change your name ...)
Edit: Looks better now, don't you think? :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom