Too many hours

Users Local time
Today 9:25 AM
Hello Admin, i have too many hours of flight .... :hi:
Can you correct it please.
regards.
Eric ACH0452 8)

Nice! :lol: Congratulations to your 31 years of (literally) 24/7/365 non-stop service! Air-Child owes you a debt of gratitude for this selfless and RELENTLESS effort!

Let me pick a SPECIAL hashtag for you: #getareallife :rofl:

Yes, it's always funny to see how many hours you get when reporting goes wrong...Did you use FSAcars? FSAcars does this often.

I think you should pm Peter or Norbert. I believe Tom also has database access. Maybe we should have some more people around who can correct these problems because it happens quite often.

hello all,
too many hours here:

Flight: ACH7792 | EDDT (Berlin Tegel) - LFML (Marseille)
B767-300 | C6-PJO | Prince Johnson

Off Blocks: 17:10 h
Take-Off: 17:16 h | IAS: 158 kts | Hdg: 79
Touch-Down: 11:37 h | IAS: 136 kts | VS: -115 ft/min
On Blocks: 11:42 h
Block Time: 65532 h
Flight Time: -4:-3 h

Can you correct it please ? :)

regards.

I've been thinking...Peter's very little time. Tom is out for work. Maybe Norbert can do it. I think you should send him a pm. I wish I could fix it but I can't get into the database.

hello staff, too many hours...
Pirep number : ACH7343 65515 hours of flight... :eek:
Pirep number : ACH7120 65515 hours of flight... :eek:

:hi:
may you check for that please... :p :) :rofl: 8)

Hello Eric,

i will check on it next weekend as soon as we have administration priviledges

Hello,
Is it possible to repair the user's total flight hours at last? I would like to know my current hours. This error has taken a long time. How much longer?
Or return the Delete Accounts option on your own account. Previously, this option was and the client could solve this problem alone.

thank you for answer

Regards

I will check tonight. Do you remember the last time you could use that option? I will have to dig through the files and see if it's still available somewhere

Gesendet von meinem Pixel XL mit Tapatalk

Christopher Bennett said:
I will check tonight. Do you remember the last time you could use that option? I will have to dig through the files and see if it's still available somewhere

This possibility was about 1 year back :think:

I think he means delete flight. I remember vaguely that you could drop a flight(but you couldn't resend it afterwards). I believe you could only do that with the last flight.

But it must have been ages ago because these hour fix requests have been going on since long BC ;) . And I remember Peter moved servers since then.

Why do I have so little flying rolls? 5079: 00 are you kidding???!
There were not so many mistakes! I'm here one of the most active pilots! The last state was 7XXX circa

I'm disappointed with this company. :(

I'm still calculating the hours. I will keep you posted. For now just sit tight.

I have to go through each flight and add your hours

Hi Kendy,

I full agree with you. Its another big disappointment from Air-Child in general, that they never fixed the "Too many hours" issue for almost 1 1/2 year. That's the reason, why I stopped flying here. I very recommend this VA, such like: link removed by admin
Just have a try!

Cheers,
Kai

Back
Top Bottom