Too many hours

@Kendy: Your hours are fixed.

@Kai Uwe: In that case I am more than happy to deactivate your account. All you have to do is say something. I have no problem with you venting your frustrations at the faults that the current system has. I however have a problem with you advertising a different Virtual Airline. This is not free advertising space.

Kai Uwe Pel said:
Hi Kendy,

I full agree with you. Its another big disappointment from Air-Child in general, that they never fixed the "Too many hours" issue for almost 1 1/2 year. That's the reason, why I stopped flying here. I very recommend this VA, such like: link removed by admin
Just have a try!

Cheers,
Kai

Why was a link removed from Kai Uwe Pel? Freedom of expression? Funny :clap:

Freedom of expression is something he can practice on his own Server not the server owned and operated by others!

I pay for the servers and I decide what advertisement I will live with. Don't like it? Don't let the door hit you!

Christopher Bennett said:
Freedom of expression is something he can practice on his own Server not the server owned and operated by others!

I pay for the servers and I decide what advertisement I will live with. Don't like it? Don't let the door hit you!

Why threats? Would not it be diplomatic? :roll: I am also the owner of VA and I have no problem on my server. I am open because I am interested in competition that helps me improve and be better in the virtual world of flying.

Who is threatening anyone? I have been very diplomatic but there comes a time when all the fun will come to an end. And People trying to promote other virtual airlines in an attempt to gain more members will be one of those times. Let me be very clear on one thing, Air-Child is a virtual airline that depends on their membership up to a certain extent. Those members that are unhappy here are free to go wherever they like ... I will not however put up with them advertising where they choose to go to.

Is it get up on the wrong side of the bed day today? ;)

- Please all behave like gentlemen. If you have something to say, please do. But always be respectful. (Counting to 10 helps ;-)).

- I hate aggressive words like "threats" etc.

- A moderator has the right to remove something.

- Every VA operator manages his/her VA their own way.

- Please don't be unhappy with a free service that doesn't cost you anything and for which several people are (and have been) working hard. Most free services bombard you with advertising and abuse your data. This has never been the case with Air-Child. So don't complain so much.

- Have a bit more patience; a new site is being developed. If nobody had stepped in our VA would have been dead for more than a year now.

Back
Top Bottom