Ranks & Points

Peter Schindler

Founder
Users Local time
Today 12:14 PM
As was mentioned in another thread the ranking system in the pilot roster did not match that of the manual (which is the newer one and thus valid). Therefor all rankings have been adjusted and almost everybody has been demoted :devil:

Please compare your own rank to the new system below and report if something's wrong.

Student: 0 to 49 pts
Second Officer: 50 to 149 pts
First Officer: 150 to 449 pts
Senior Officer: 450 to 899 pts
Junior Captain: 900 to 1499 pts
Captain: 1500 to 2199 pts
Senior Captain: 2200+ pts

and here's a list of all pilots who were NOT demoted (because it is shorter than the demoted list ;)

ACH0005, Bram Hoogland
ACH0012, Thomas Molitor
ACH0013, Bernhard Harb
ACH0016, Stefan Boscheri
ACH0021, David Van der Blonk
ACH0023, Josef Rotter
ACH0022, Marco Eckl
ACH0024, Ronald Blachnik
ACH0030, Norbert Pflug
ACH0032, Jose Patroni
ACH0033, Andy Banner
ACH0037, Carlos Gonzalez
ACH0038, Jonas Sappelt
ACH0039, Krzysztof Komarnicki
ACH0042, Brian Kirkegaard
ACH0043, Junien Ebel
ACH0052, Torben Andersen
ACH0063, Frank Kunath
ACH0059, Matej Sagmeister
ACH0061, Alexander Labak
ACH0064, Gian Marco Gallo
ACH0066, Abdelrahman Mohamed
ACH0071, Christopher Bennett
ACH0079, Michael Hohider
ACH0080, Michael Woehry
ACH0092, Tobias Schlegel
ACH0099, Andreas Keup
ACH0109, Jakob Grzywacz
ACH0110, Prince Johnson
ACH0113, Tom Weber
ACH0117, Sascha Berner
ACH0118, Stefan Fox
ACH0126, Fabrice Dumont
ACH0128, Nils Friedrich
ACH0130, Alexandros Vamvakidis
ACH0131, Daniel Novotny
ACH0134, Dominik Duerr
ACH0136, Peter Gill
ACH0138, Enric Morales

Sorry to all demoted pilots, but who said that life is fair? :lol:

Peter,

good idea with replacing the textual ranking with insignia :goodone:. The downgrade does not look that drastic.
My wifa hasn't noticed anything. She will, though, when the payslip comes :?

Regards,

I wish it were only caviar and shampagne ... Not only that, Peter. :(
Sofa downstairs, a blanket and a cushion, ACH0104 switch to unicom until three equal size bars appear on the shoulder again.
UUUh ...
;)

Hello Gents,

I've just did my 87th flight and got 1517 pts.
My rank didn't increase from Jr Captain to Captain. :S

did I something wrong?

Cheers
Pierre ;)

Pierre Chassang said:
did I something wrong?
of course you did .... you looked at the roster! :lol:

Seriously, Tobias had the same problem. I already told him that the way I adjust the ranks (each time you send a pirep) is not the best. I will rework that one day.
I suppose I messed up something in the FlightKeeper script when including the divertion stuff. Since you both use FlightKeeper and haven't been promoted, this is suspicious. Will look after it as soon as I can.
Your promotion, Pierre, has already been adjusted the "traditional" way :)

Thanks so much Peter

I was affraid :'(
I've changed my profile to advanced career and from now I can fly any aircarft. :D

Thanks again
Pierre ;) ;)

I killed that ranking bug! - which had nothing to do with recent changes for diverted flights, btw. It was a simple typo, so the ranking list couldn't be found :S
It only happened with FSFK and FSP and is fixed for both now.

Unfortunately, Peter, not exactly so,

Tonight I saw my score - 1438 points and I have bacome a .. senior captain. Of course I'd be proud of it, but by the book there are still some 62 points to earn. First impression: :champ:, but soon after: :wonder:

I don't know - the other day I also ranked higer all of a sudden, but the I got downgraded, OK - a bug might have happened.

Well, not to mention, it was me who started all this some time ago:
http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=338&start=15
and ... I went down by two ranks at a single go, after corrections to the ranking system.

I'm reporting this just to help make things better - I am used to downgrades :devil: ---> :envy:---> :) ---> :rofl: - I'll survive another one, if this may be useful for our community and contribute to perfecting the roster. :fly: is fun, not the rosters, but feeling obliged by membership in the beta testing team, I humbly report ... :oops:

Best regards,

UUPS - after 2 days of Senior Captain - back down to Junior. :rofl:
The same thing happened to me a few days ago. Check the post above :lol:

Rafal Bardel said:
UUPS - after 2 days of Senior Captain - back down to Junior
Andrew Williams said:
it is not your mind playing tricks :lol:
Not your mind, Rafal, just me ;)
I read your note, I went to the database, I demoted you... You always get what you deserve :rofl:

I'm sorry that the bug had survived, only due to a totally incompetent programmer! This time I made a test script (because the pirep scripts can not properly be debugged or controlled) and I think it is fixed. But I will only confirm, once I see that it really works. Sorry for the trouble.

Rafal, with one of your next reports you should get the Captain's promotion. If not, I'll send a personal excuse to Mrs. Bardel and then go to www.hire-a-programmer.com ......... :envy:

No worries, friends, now I am used to sinusoidal carrier track. Luckily salaries are not corresponding.
8)

Sorry Rafal,

But as you were briefly promoted to senior captain, and took the pay home, you are obliged to work the next week without pay :devil:

:lol:

I'd suspect so, Andrew, rules are hard, I know. I'd already sent the money back to the company account. Easy come, easy go.
But the income tax has to be paid. By the totally incompetent programmer :mrgreen: :lol:

Dear Peter,

I know you're going to make me fly from LOWW to LOWI by 747 three times a day, but the bug is still there. :mrgreen:
I still have less than 1500 score, and the system made me senior again! Enough of this unstable career track! :yawn: I'm almost divorced and no longer respected by other fellow pilots :(

:hi:

Back
Top Bottom