Ranks & Points

Rafal Bardel said:
I know you're going to make me fly from LOWW to LOWI by 747 three times a day....
No, your new job assignment is Katmandu to Paro - try this in a 744 and you won't complain anymore :devil:

Seriously, there must be something special about you ;) If it was a normal bug with the FlightKeeper script, almost anybody reporting with it should be Senior Cpt. by now :S
Anyway, since I couldn't find any further errors I included some control variables and will check after your next report. See you just flying to Frankfurt, so, next status report later tonight or tomorrow.
Keep up your good humour 8)

Dear Peter,

there's no poblem at all :) It is just somewhat for fun, somewhat to help avoid funny things in future at the ACH website, with which I identify and would like to help improve.
Seriously speaking, I noticed that I get higher rank immediately after reporting a flight, and a few hrs (or next day) things go back to normal in the roster. This may have been you interveening or ... sth else, I dont know. Let us see what happens after tonights flights LOWW-EDDF and EDDF-LOWW.

Anyway, I am on the best track to become a :fly: flying :fly: legend of ACH VA (with respect to demotions and promotions) :rofl:

Warm regards,

Rafal Bardel said:
I am on the best track to become a :fly: flying :fly: legend of ACH VA
That's for sure! And hopefully soon an "un-demoted" Captain :lol: .... fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom