World Tour 2013

Hi XPlane Piolts,
you will find some upcoming destinations of the World Tour 2013 in the XP secrets forum.
Cheers Tom

Hello

Silly me I've missread your posts so I've flown to ENGM (Oslo) not to UK :? . Got great flight this time I'm very grateful to EHAM ATC Service. They guide me almost like by taking my hand and let me follow (especially GND). So right now I've to fly to BIKF. And then I think the most chalenging flight for me to Greenland. Airport with no ILS, I don't fly a lot to the airports without an ILS equipment so, I hope you wait for me at BIKF. I've landed in Greenland with cessna it was succsesfull but 737 is faster. Hope I'll make it. Just have to practice.

Greetings

Rafal Zielinski said:
Hello

Silly me I've missread your posts so I've flown to ENGM (Oslo) not to UK :? . Got great flight this time I'm very grateful to EHAM ATC Service. They guide me almost like by taking my hand and let me follow (especially GND). So right now I've to fly to BIKF. And then I think the most chalenging flight for me to Greenland. Airport with no ILS, I don't fly a lot to the airports without an ILS equipment so, I hope you wait for me at BIKF. I've landed in Greenland with cessna it was succsesfull but 737 is faster. Hope I'll make it. Just have to practice.

Greetings

I thought I could stop you :) but you were already on your way. So you go from ENGM to BIKF in Leg5.
Anyway cool that you had a good flight was cool ATC - Amsterdam staff is cool - did you know that the dutch children are on the first place (of the entire works) concerning being happy with their live? Amsterdam is a cool city! I like it very much.
Cheers Tom

Tom Weber said:
I thought I could stop you :) but you were already on your way. So you go from ENGM to BIKF in Leg5.
Anyway cool that you had a good flight was cool ATC - Amsterdam staff is cool - did you know that the dutch children are on the first place (of the entire works) concerning being happy with their live? Amsterdam is a cool city! I like it very much.
Cheers Tom

Tom what hapened in Leeds yesterday? You've been circling arround the airport few times, as I've seen in it on the map.

Yesterday, very funny things happened. I had some FSInn problems and spoked with EHAM controlers on private chat long time after Tom departed. Finally, we managed to set my FSInn, and Tom was waiting for me near Leeds :lol:
I have some interesting screenshoots, i will upload them when i have time later. What a flight! On EHAM, no one could see me - we didn't tell them about our latest ACH stealth tehnology :phew:

Rafal Zielinski said:
Tom Weber said:
Cheers Tom

Tom what hapened in Leeds yesterday? You've been circling arround the airport few times, as I've seen in it on the map.

Cause Zeljko was using the "stealth" Boeing by FSINN no controler could see him and I was on my way - so I decided (there was no ATC around Leeds) to wait for him in the hold 4000feet over EGNM. I burnt over 2000KG in the hold but finally Zeljko arrived 1000feet above in the same hold and we could land together. 8)
cheers Tom

Re: World Tour 2013 Appointments

Hi , guys any idea how to set one frequency for airchild pilots just for private chat on comm 2 ?

I think FSInn has this, but never tried... for text messages is .msg (callsign) (message)
Chat is good too, if we don't have alternative :yes:

But the best thing would be skype, do anybody knows how many persons can be added to conference call(not video call)?

Looks like 25: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA2831/making-a-group-call-windows-desktop

Does Skype has press to talk? ts is working - TS2 ist still used by Air-Child.
cheers Tom

Tom TS is always preferable as it use push to talk which Skype I don't think , but to comm2 as a va channel is got one of great advantage as when you any flight on watsim you can just tunne frequency and if you lucky you might talk to other airchild flying somewhere else . More like to chat by nice surprise . Petr

We should better open an extra topic to discuss how to communicate during group flights. This topic should remain for appointments, otherwise the mailboxes starts to explode. If someboy wants to open a communication topic I will move the posts to that topic.
Cheers Tom

Perhaps we should , however I still do think that team speak for group flight is good . The VA channel for fsinn was just suggestion to catch up with other who use vatsim but don't use TS . I think is just as ease to drop an other frequency in the radio that's all. Cheers Petr

The flight was where nice, except landing. The wind was 40-60 knots, and the landing was quite tricky. But in the and good landing.
By! :D

Hello

I've just landed in Leeds. Wow what a rush. The winds where terrible I was thinking, that I wouldn't be albe to land on runway, but everything went OK and I'm in Leeds so see you on Friday for group flight from Leeds to Keflavik.

Greetings

:D what I said before - landing at Leeds can be very challenging.

Dear World Tour pilots I want to remember the sheet which I made for the world tour, go back o the first post of this topic to learn a bit more about it. Contact me PM for access.
Tom

Guys for EGCC BIKF based on current airac

show EGCC - BIKF FL 290 - FL 450 915.2 nm
WAL UL10 BEL UN570 GINGA UN572 GOMUP DCT BREKI DCT KEF

show EGCC - BIKF FL 330 - FL 370 1004 nm
POL UN601 TLA UL613 GONUT G11 MY G3 SKARD

show EGCC - BIKF FL 340 - FL 340 1003.9 nm
POL UN601 TLA UL613 GONUT G11 MY G3 METIL

Alternate airports

BIEG Egilsstadir NE from BIKF 225 nm
EGPO Stornoway SE from BIKF 583 nm
EGQK Kinloss SE from BIKF 670 nm

Friday 1900 zulu :fly:

Petr Sach said:
Guys for EGCC BIKF based on current airac

show EGCC - BIKF FL 290 - FL 450 915.2 nm
WAL UL10 BEL UN570 GINGA UN572 GOMUP DCT BREKI DCT KEF

show EGCC - BIKF FL 330 - FL 370 1004 nm
POL UN601 TLA UL613 GONUT G11 MY G3 SKARD

show EGCC - BIKF FL 340 - FL 340 1003.9 nm
POL UN601 TLA UL613 GONUT G11 MY G3 METIL

Alternate airports

BIEG Egilsstadir NE from BIKF 225 nm
EGPO Stornoway SE from BIKF 583 nm
EGQK Kinloss SE from BIKF 670 nm

Friday 1900 zulu :fly:

Hi Petr,
some of us will depart from Leeds EGNM will you go from EGCC or EGNM?
Cheers Tom

From Egcc I have uk 2000 Egcc so it's better for me . Well they shoul be pretty close to each other . Petr

Back
Top Bottom