Guys from EGNM-BIKF based on vroute:

1. POL UN601 RIBEL UN601 MARGO UN601 STN UN610 RATSU 6214N ALDAN ARBEX 915NM

2. NELSA N601 MARGO UN601 AKIVO UP60 ATSIX DCT ALDAN DCT KEF 902NM

3.ABKAT UL613 GONUT G11 MY G3 Metil 980NM

All the route FL from 260 - 420

See you in there :fly:
by!!!!

Petr Sach said:
From Egcc I have uk 2000 Egcc so it's better for me . Well they shoul be pretty close to each other . Petr

There is a very nice new EGNM from UK2000 and it is really a nice small airport with a lot of crosswind :)
BTW did you get my PM concerning BIKF?
Cheers Tom

It was a nice tour to Keflavik. 5 Air-Child pilots arrived after 2:30 flight at BIKF. Thnx all for the participation. Cheers Tom

Tom check this one out might be worth to try http://gotbush.org/forums/index.php?topic=3329.0;wap2

Hello

Yesterday I've flown offline aur next world tour leg from bikf to bgsf. I got few observation. First of all I think this leg we have to do during the day. Second thing is the weather. I've to change the weather from the real world weather to predefined clear sky. There was such fog and overcast that I wasn't able to see the lights of the runway. Another solution is to fly to the alternate.

Greetings.

PS when and what time we plan to fly this leg?

What about to fly this leg on europes saturday morning. So that Petr can fly it in the evening, if Petr is with us. Let us see!
If the weather is to bad we can change the weather of course the alternate is maybe te same weather.
Cheers Tom

Guy this weekend I will see how the time would go for me . I surelly would try to join you and alternate is more realistic the switching a weather , so will see . Cheers Petr

Hi Petr if you cannot join, I would say 18utc is always a good time to join for European pilots. Let us know.
Cheers Tom

Tom I will do my best ,at this time I still dont know if I am going to be working, if we are talking about 1900 UTC Friday 26/04 ?

I was thinking that we go for Saturday Morning round 8:00 UTC so that you can go with us on your saturday evening - that was the question. If you cannot this weekend - I will aske the rest for Friday evening UTC.
Cheers Tom

Tom Fly on Friday I will try to join like before . I think I should attend this time as well ,but I can not promise .Thanks Petr

Well,had a late start. Fsinn kept timing out. Messed with the computer most of the day before I realized that I didn't have the right server :oops: . Went flawlessly after that. No ATC tho. Probably too late in evening. Teamspeak worked. Jan it was a pleasure even tho it was just a momentary hello. Hope I didn't interrupt your landing. Look forward to fly with you guys on next leg.

Hi David , I wanted to to join ,but you were already half way there , I simply woke up too late . Any of you guys using com2 with airchild chanel . I did set it up just check the forum for setings. It is very siple and gives you the chance to chat with any ACH on vatsim . Thanks Petr :yes:

I have it set up. Didn't cross my mind to try it tho. I was just tickled that I heard someone on teamspeak. I'll try it on next leg.

Hello

I don't know what yesterday wa wrong, but first I couldn't connect to the vatsim server. The response from server was too many connections. So I switched to another, but then I couldn't use team speak.
After all that I got gear failure on aproach so I've to make a belly landing. That why I decided not to use anymore FS Passengers during the World tour flights. Anyway the flight was good and I've made it. Even if I had to take a parking spot on the runway :D.

Greetings

@David
I am sorry I had no more time to chat - already landed and had to go. Nice to talk briefly though, we'll have more time during next leg's cruise.
@Rafal
Yeah, we've heard your attempts to talk over the Teamspeak. Good that you've landed with the gear failure.

Tom had also bad luck - FSX crashed just before landing. I felt sorry for him.

My flight was interesting as well. I've decided to try the new Black Box A330. First flight - horrible. I do not know what went wrong, probably had to calibrate the joystick better. Nevertheless the plain is terrible on the autopilot - aggressive turns, constant pitching up and down to keep the altitude, etc. ATHR has not worked correctly either. Would not recommend this add-on at the moment. Next legs will be done with my good old Maddog...

Hello Guys

Next flight we're going to make to Halifax. I've been looking for a scenery of Halifax for my FS9. The only version I've found is for FS2002. Does anybody have been using it?

Greetings

Rafal Zielinski said:
Hello Guys

Next flight we're going to make to Halifax. I've been looking for a scenery of Halifax for my FS9. The only version I've found is for FS2002. Does anybody have been using it?

Greetings

Sorry I only know for FSX SIMMADDONS - maybe you ask Norbert he is on FS9 with his hardware cockpit.
BTW meanwhile I finished the leg BGSF without problems. Interessting LLZ landing.
Cheers Tom

Hello guys,

I'm looking into possibly joining the fun in this world tour. Question, when you're flying together, do you do that on VATSIM ?

Back
Top Bottom