World Tour 2013

Going to have to fly this leg later. I messed up my scenery and am in process of restoring everything. Gotta love this hobby :x

Hi Guys! :)

Just want to say that yesterday I flew 9.LEG and it was ok.
ATC was online in KJFK and a good part of the way but unfortunately, in KATL ATC was offline
But all together excellent flight.

P.S. I hope to see you all in the air next time ;)

Sorry I missed it Alex. Look forward to flying with you next leg. I'll try to do this leg this afternoon.

Cheers :)

Going to have to do it again this week sometime. Had ATC all the way but computer froze on final. Got the typical program not working, checking with Microsoft for solution message. Any one ever get the solution when it gives that message :lol:

What message did you get ? Let me know when you flying need to fly this leg as well . Cheers Petr

David, it's probably OOM error, sometimes you don't get a message, fsx just stops responding...

Look in this thread on Avsim, scroll down and apply all settings i suggested(there are 2 posts with important settings):

Your fsx should be incredible stable after that, i can do long haul flights like with FS9, no crashes ;)

But download AppCrash Viewer(it's in the my first post in that thread on avsim) and post here results, so we can see exactly what happened there. Just run appcrash viewer and find date and time of fsx crash/freeze

Sorry it's taken a while to respond. Thanks Zeljko the links should help. I'm going to be away for a few days so I'll make up the missed legs at a latter date. Petr I think your toilet water will have to spin in the other direction for us to fly together :lol: Just kidding. I'm usually able to fly on Saturdays which is Sunday in your time down under I believe. Just give a UTC time and I'll try to be there. Won't be back home till next week.
Cheers

HI GUYS!!

I Was flying the 10.Leg and on final approach I was already on the runaway and system crash. :x
And second time the some thing I can believe that was happen to me. :x Now I flying the 3rd time the some leg. Perhaps the third time for me to be happier. :D

Hi I was finally flying this Sunday AEST to KATL from KJFK . It was good lots of atc , but had a same problem . First try after clear to taxi everything freez . Pain in the neck to set up whole lot again . I think my system is quiete stable , but there always will be time when you get ctd . My break through want to clean fsuipc and each aircraft has its own setting . So each aircraft has it,s own fsuipc folder and when I want to fly that aircraft just copy it into modules into fsx . Since then I had crash perhaps one in 10 flight. Regards Petr

Sorry pilots,
I am not able to change the leg this time cause I am in Italy. But for sure the leg of the week is KMIA to MUHA. A good distance for turboprps.
Cheers Tom

Tom I was thinking to go for a spin with my Js 41 ,but then I decided to cheat and jump into 738 . Took off from KATL and direct to MUHA . My pax screem at the back no KMIA take as straight to Cuba for cuban cigars . Well what to say have to keep pax happy :rofl: flew this evening from NZAA to YCFS cross the pond . wow that was busy . during cruice tested cpdlc , descent was quite interesting first hold 50nm from YCFS then hold over cfs ,must've of spin there for 15 min and then visual . you could see few aircraft holding as well . Nice especialy at night to see all nav and strob lights flashing. Anybody using CPDLC with Topcat ? happy flying Petr

Hi Pilots,
Teamspeak was down for a while but it is back now. Peter reactivated it. So everything is fine for the next leg from Cuba to Haiti.
Cheers Tom

Hello fellow ACH pilots. As Tom said it was good to see some more pilots flying this time! I had a late start. At first I wound up with a maddog as a hood ornament at ramp 8 in MTPP :p . Don't know if I spawned on top of him or vice versa. No prob tho,I just moved to another gate. Made it to final approach and had to stop flt so ill be doing it again probably tonight. Really enjoy seeing you guys on these flts. Till next time. Cheers

That was good flight to Caracas whit, David and Oliver. :D
I don't now what's happened whit Davis airplane it just disappear from radar. :think:
My be his FS crash!
But overall good flying. :)
:hi: All the guys who could not join us, maybe next time.

Blue skies to all the pilot!

Sorry Alex and Oliver. Typing this from my phone. Our power went out when I was a few miles past DANDE :x . Still waiting for electricity. It's always something. I think the FSX god hates me :rofl:

Tom sorry about your FSX crash, but I am happy to see that I'm not the only one FSX likes to mess with :lol: . My brakes failed when I tried to stop at the holding point for RWY 10 causing me to roll out on the active. Had to do a quick take off. Figured out why they quit tho. Had the fsinn chat window ready to send departure message. When I pressed the period key it was putting lines of periods in the chat window instead of stopping the acft :oops: . Other than that I believe Alex,Oliver and myself had a pretty good flt. Had good ATC in SKBO. He was patient with this old hard of hearing guy. As always guys it was a pleasure. See you next leg. And to all those that didn't make it, hope to see you next time also. Your missing out on some good fun!

Yes, next LEG will be twice as long as the last LEG's - 1000nm to SPIM... I promise to take a suitable aircraft so that we arrive in Peru at near the same time....

Looking forward to next sunday :)

Hi , well I had a similar problem . Decided to fly from SBKO - Spim on Sunday morning Au time ,atc all over the place . First taxi on the wrong taxi way no current scenery then after just reaching cruice alt. ctd "microsoft can not write to file" so I restarted sim fire up when I Finished ,appologize to local atc centre and carry on. Just before descent about 50Nm same error ,so I have given up and and stady for PPL. it is pain in the neck when you make a time to fire up sim you have a weekly leg to fly, atc available and sim just keeps playing silant and silant . Hope next week it ll be better . :eek:uch:

Well,we made it to SPIM ! Had an Alzheimer's moment and kept using Oliver's call sign in the begining. Sorry mate I swear I only busted altitude once, OK maybe twice :lol: In fairness we were pretty close. I was 7336 and he was 7339. I had a real hard time understanding the ATC this time. Even had to ask Alex to repeat himself. Alex and Oliver speak English very well so I know it's my hearing. Going to be interesting when we have more ATC. ;) See you in the leg to Bolivia .

Back
Top Bottom